It’s always every Interior Designers constant battle when it comes to pricing their services.
Do you ask yourself?
- How do others in my industry price?
- What is an hour worth with me?
- Am I too low or too high?
- How much mark up should I have on product?
- What do the industry experts say?
If any of those questions are ones that are still rolling around in your head, you need to talk to me.
When pricing your services
I’ll help you determine:
- What you need to run a profitable business.
- If you are spending on the right services.
- Are all your expenses necessary and do they have a specific business building function or operational necessity?
- And if you are sourcing smart and timely.
- How much do you need to be making in order to be profitable, take an income, and continue to learn, grow, and have a life?
It’s really easy to figure out, yet so complicated to be confident in and implement. That’s where I come in.
3 Things to know when pricing your services
Did you know that if you word your presentation a certain way, you minimize a client asking too many questions about the way you price product?
Did you know that if you focus on Gross Margin as opposed to Mark-up, you will make wayyyyy more money for your time and talent?
Did you know that asking about “budget” immediately makes a persons mind focus on their wallet rather than the value you are providing?
Solutions for Interior Designers
So, where do I come in?
I’ll help you figure out the details. This is not one size fits all coaching. I work with you to tailor your service to YOUR needs, taking into account things like how many years you have been in business and most importantly, your confidence in delivering a presentation or offer.
This is exactly why I have started The Sales and Leadership Academy for Interior Designers.
I only take six participants in each group because I want to be able to coach you individually, run it like a mastermind and also give a lesson that will get you more clients and make you more money.
Interested in hearing more?
Sign up for a $197 consult to see if group coaching is for you and get 50-min of coaching as well.
An investment in yourself and your business ALWAYS makes a world of difference. Stop trying to do it all alone.
If you haven’t done so already, join my Private Facebook Group Actionable Entrepreneurs where I go LIVE every single day with tips, tricks, and inspiration.