How many times have you thought to yourself,
“How can I attract more clients to me?”
When I built Expressive Living Art, Framing and Accessories (a niche company in the Interior Design world), I knew I had a great service and was convinced that absolutely EVERYONE needed me.
Now if they just knew about me! And how can I attract these clients to me.
So, how did I make that happen?
The same way you need to if you are struggling with being found and hired by your ideal client.
Here’s some guidelines to attract clients based on what I did:
- Write out exactly who your ideal client is in excruciating detail (you’ve all heard this one before).
- Make a plan on how you can socialize and be visible virtually and in person with them on a consistent
- Have a clear, attractive message about yourself, your company and what you do.
- Figure out what you can give them for free that they would actually want. This is a way for you to get their email addresses and start communicating regularly and establishing yourself as an expert.
- Create content that connects with their pains, struggles and needs that you could solve.
These are just some ideas to get your mind focused on an implementation plan today.
I know what I suggest sounds easy on paper, but the reality is it’s much harder when you are juggling so many things in your life and your business.
That’s what I’m here for.
To help you focus your time and efforts in the right places as you grow your business and make more money.
Interested in getting coaching but don’t know where to start?
The Sales and Leadership Academy Group Coaching program for Interior Designers may be perfect for you.
I’m sharing all that I know about you becoming a profitable Interior Design Firm. Are you ready to learn and take action?
Sign up here for a $197 consult to see if group coaching is for you and get 50-min of coaching as well.
Have you joined my private Facebook group Actionable Entrepreneurs? If not, what are you waiting for! 🙂 I go LIVE every single day and share valuable business building tips, tricks, and inspiration.