Ponder this, if you had a service where you were a “Designer for a Day”, and booked one client a week for 50 weeks a year, at $1,200 each, that equals $60,000 a year! Can you believe that?! Now, what if you had two a week? I know you just figured out this is an additional $120,000 a year to your bottom line! Read more..
If you’re an entrepreneur who has struggled at one time or another with your Elevator Pitch or how to describe what you do in a way that distinguishes you from your “competition” you’ve come to the right place.
It’s often hard to find the words to use to describe who you are, what you do and how you help others that makes hiring you irresistible! Read more.
Want to learn more...
- Getting Unstuck From Feeling Stuck In Your Design Business
- Time Management Equals Design Business Survival Skills!
- Be A “Designer For A Day” And Revolutionize Your Profit Margin
- Smart Ways To Maximize Social Media Time In Your Design Business
- Using Your Personal Facebook Page For Your Design Business