There are so many ways to get more business, it can be very overwhelming
I decided today to take it back to basics. Not talk about FB, Instagram, Websites, Linked In or any of that noise we all participate in, in some capacity. Today, I’m taking it back to basics. Good simple reminders that without, it won’t matter what you do, business just won’t grow. This is about you personally.
The basics of getting more business:
- Be really good at what you do: That is absolutely #1 – research what people complain about with people in your industry and don’t do those things!! Hone your skill always. Don’t be caught behind your industry by being outdated.
- Put your ego aside: If repeat business is just not coming your way, ask past clients how they feel you can improve. This is a scary one but this type of feedback really provides you with the most actionable improvement path. Listen to the feedback, process it, improve and move forward.
- Continue your education: Always strive for steady learning in your craft and your business. Take a class, try something new, read 30 min a day, listen to an educational podcast, webinar, vodcast etc. Go to continuing education events, retreats, hire a coach to teach you.
- Be generous in spirit: Share what you learn, what industry events you participate in and pass the information along to others – people don’t hire you for information, they hire you for implementation. This is a tough concept for many.
- Be likable: Smile, live a full life, have fun, be interesting, caring and a great listener. Share, but don’t brag, rise to the top but don’t be blatantly self-promotional – talk less & listen more. Have fun and meet new people. Having things to talk about will raise your vibration and energy and makes you more interesting and relatable to more people. Have a passion? Been through a struggle? Share it with others!
- Have a Growth Mindset: Happier people often make growing, changing, learning, giving and kindness a priority. Be ok with change, open to trying new things, and thinking outside the box.
Growing and sustaining a profitable business has a lot of moving parts, is hard work and you can do it
Taking steady intentional action is the key and it all starts with you. Hop into my private FB group to get my daily inspiration, lessons, thoughts of the day and let the community help you become an Actionable Entrepreneurs!!
If you’re growing a Business and need a boost hop on my Calendar for a discounted one time business booster call.
For Interior Design Professionals www.NancyGanzekaufer.com/interiordesigner
For coaches and other online entrepreneurs www.NancyGanzekaufer.com/coach