I know you’ve struggled at one time or another with your Elevator Pitch or how to describe what you do in a way that distinguishes you from your “competition”.
It’s often hard to find the words to use to describe who you are, what you do and how you help others that makes hiring you irresistible!
So, I thought I’d make it easier for you by giving you the magic formula that I call “Your Business in Words”. This is just one piece of The Profit Puzzle that is so very important for you to gain clarity, confidence, client attraction and ultimately, SALES!
Here’s a link to a FREE WEBINAR where you will learn How to Kickstart Your Business and Get More Sales. Claim Your Spot Now to learn how to create one simple sentence that will attract your ideal client over and over again.
The words you use at networking events, in your bio, and in online introductions has to make you stand out from the crowd and become memorable.
That’s what will get you more clients!
These words can come out all at once or slowly roll out when in a conversation with someone who asks:
“What do you do?”
Here’s one example conversation using a well comprised Elevator Speech:
Networker A: So, what do you do Nancy?
Nancy: I’m the most supportive, direct, motivated Business Coach you’ll ever meet!
Networker A: Really?!
Nancy: Yes! I help struggling entrepreneurs create the successful business they’ve always wanted and deserve.
Networker A: How do you do that?
Nancy: Through a series of one-on-one or group phone calls, e-mails, webinars and worksheets, I teach skills such as business identity, goal setting, marketing, and sales. In addition, I help them with their time-management, mindset, confidence, and communication skills.
Networker A: Wow…that’s great.
Nancy: Yeah, what’s so cool is, in our time together my clients gain incredible confidence, grow their businesses and achieve whole new levels of success! I just LOVE what I do!
Wasn’t that a great conversation? Networker A knows exactly who I am, what I do and how I do it. My personality really shows through and he’ll know right away if he needs me or if someone he knows needs me.
So, how did I create this compelling conversation and keep Networker A’s interest?
Using adjectives, enthusiasm and accurately relaying my uniqueness.
You too can create your compelling, client attracting Elevator Speech!
Want to know more? This is just one of the secrets I go over in this LIVE Webinar:
Here’s a sneak peak at crafting an irresistible elevator pitch that will attract your ideal client over and over again:
What is your title? Example: Interior Designer, Business Coach, Web designer, Writer etc.
List your Personality Traits: Choose at least three positive, compelling adjectives that describe YOU.
Combine them: Title + Personality Traits.
Example: Business Coach + Supportive, Direct and Hardworking
Now flip them around and combine.
I’m the most supportive, direct, motivated Business Coach you’ll ever meet!
Who is your ideal client? Be clear and concise.
Example: Young Couples, Struggling Business Women, New Brides, etc.
Define what problem you help solve or what you are great at.
Example: Help you- Design a beautiful environment, create business success, etc.
Combine them: Your Ideal Client + Problem You Solve.
Example: Struggling Entrepreneurs + Successful Business
Put it all together! I help struggling entrepreneurs create the successful business they’ve always wanted and deserve.
How do you do it? What you do? What’s the outcome? Example: One-on-one coaching or group calls, webinars, worksheets, exercises. Train clients in confidence, goal setting, mindset, marketing, sales, time management, communication. Clients gain incredible confidence, grown their businesses and have achieved whole new levels of success.
ADD ENTHUSIASM!!! Example: I just LOVE what I do!
Example: Through a series of one-on-one or group phone calls, e-mails, webinars and worksheets, I teach skills such as business identity, goal setting, marketing, and sales. In addition, I help them with their time-management, mindset, confidence, and communication skills. Seeing my clients gain incredible confidence, grown their businesses, and achieve whole new levels of success makes me so happy. I just LOVE what I do!
Step 4 – Put all the sentences together.
I’m the most supportive, direct, motivated Business Coach you’ll ever meet. I help struggling entrepreneurs create the successful business they’ve always wanted and deserve. Through a series of one-on-one or group phone calls, e-mails, webinars and worksheets, I teach skills such as business identity, goal setting, marketing, and sales. In addition, I help them with their time-management, mindset, confidence, and communication skills. Seeing my clients gain incredible confidence, grown their businesses, and achieve whole new levels of success makes me so happy. I just LOVE what I do!
This formula works well in either a conversational setting or if you are standing up at a networking event and have two minutes to introduce yourself. In addition, it works really well as part of your bio on your website!
The most important part is to add adjectives and enthusiasm that show your unique personality and voice.
People hire people, BUY from people whom they like, know, and trust – so let the REAL YOU shine through enthusiastically and your attraction factor will rise!
Convinced you need to do this yet?
I promise once you do this, you will KICKSTART Your Business & Get More Sales – but Claim Your Spot to this Webinar Now, because that’s not all I’ll go over!
Here’s five more examples of elevator pitches that should help get your creative juices flowing.
- I’m the most patient, calm, relaxed and creative Interior Designer you will ever meet. I help young couples create beautiful spaces that meet their lifestyle needs. Through consultations, effective budgeting & planning combined with my incredible resources, I make sure both husband & wife will be happy in their home for years to come!
- I’m a collaborative, detailed-oriented, business writer. I help companies standardize procedures, eliminate confusion, and improve employee communication & training. Through meetings with management & workers, I find the consensus of procedures and detail step-by-step instructions so everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goals!
- I am a no-nonsense, honest, dynamic success coach. I help overworked professionals have more balance and fulfillment in their life, create financial freedom, and overcome insecurities that keep them from getting to the next level of achievement. I do this by teaching them how to create goals that are in alignment with their top values, balance their life so there is space for everything that is important to them, set limits with people or activities that are time wasters, and delegate with elegance. In addition, I show them how to be present instead of stuck in their head because of overthinking, and create the skill set and mindset of a high performer. I do this through one-on-one coaching, VIP days, and group workshops. It’s amazing to see them shine after working with me!
- I am an innovative, trustworthy, experienced Interior Designer specializing in creating beautiful homes for Busy Professionals. Often busy professionals lack the time to really get the focus or even know where to begin. I help them get the design plan figured out, have the knowledge to take them through every step and a team of experienced professionals that I work with. Through personal one-on-one meetings, phone calls, emails & texts, I lay out the vision, the goal, the budget and the timeline to ensure the project’s success. Nothing feels better to me than relieving the stress of my clients by handling all the details and steps to getting the home they love to live in.
- I am the most enthusiastic, friendly and intuitive Health and Happiness Coach you’ll ever meet. I work with women virtually who are looking to achieve a new level of joy and a life they love. Often a fear of change, judgement from others or a difficult past have created emotional blocks and beliefs that prevent them from moving forward towards their own happiness. Through energy clearing, simple exercises and consistent support, together, we work to improve their mental and emotional health and create practical action steps that move them towards success. Nothing would make me happier than to help women achieve their dreams.
I’ve used my “Elevator Speech” at Networking Events, on vacation, at charitable events and on-line. It has gotten me some great connections and clients!!
Now, it’s your turn!
This is just one piece of The Profit Puzzle that helps you get clear, concise and confident enough to network with ease, attract your ideal clients and grow your sales,
Want more help?
Click this link now to get the FREE PDF and Webinar on How To Kickstart Your Business & Get More Sales:
Send me your creative elevator pitch when you are done and I’ll give you some feedback.